Nurses for Individual Children
- Newborn Nurses will provide exceptional nurses for individual children.
- Nurse will go to child’s home, ride the bus to and from school, and will accompany the child all day at school.
- Nurse will provide all needed nursing interventions, medication administration, tube feeds, and will take care of all personal and additional medical needs.
- Newborn Nurses has a great deal of experience working in many different school districts and we understand they are all unique. Nurses will take cues from teachers as to how involved they should be in facilitating the learning process.
- Our nurses can be helpful and involved, or discreet and unobtrusive to meet the needs of each classroom and child.
Substitute School Nurses
- Registered Nurses can be provided to cover maternity leave, vacations, or illnesses for nurses working within the district. Newborn Nurses has extensive experience providing this service and we are happy to help in any way we can.
Behavioral Consultation Services
New Behavioral Network uses applied behavioral analysis which involve evidence based strategies to facilitate behavior modification.
- 1:1 ABA Specialist to Shadow Students in mainstream school setting
Our highly-skilled, college-educated paraprofessional staff is proficient in reinforcement strategies, prompting procedures, redirection, de-escalation techniques, and errorless teaching strategies. Our staff is certified in Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI).
- Functional Behavioral Assessments provided by Board Certified Behavioral Analysts
Consulting services are provided by Board Certified Behavioral Analysts as needed for a particular child or classroom throughout the year.
- Behavior Plans provided for children as needed
- CPI Training and Certification for school staff
- Pediatric Walkers