South Jersey A.W.A.K.E. Support Group
“Alert, Well, and Keeping Energetic”
Please R.S.V.P. Before Each Meeting At 856-669-6440
April 16th 2009
Cooper @ Voorhees
900 Centennial Road Voorhees, NJ 08043
Conference Room A
Topic of Discussion:
Joan Stewart, RD, CDE
Bring your CPAP machines to have your pressure checked by a Respiratory Therapist and Registered Sleep technician. New OSA equipment will be displayed by Manufacturer Representatives.
Please call 856-669-6440 for additional information and to register for the meeting.
All people with OSA and those with an interest in learning more about OSA are welcome.
Working With You To Improve Patient Quality Of Life. Going home. It should be music to your ears. But unless you’re confident that you’ll have everything you’ll need while away from medical settings, going home can make you feel uneasy. That’s why homecare providers turn to Covidien for reliable, portable, easy-to-use ventilators that help improve the quality of life during at-home therapy. Our products, along with our training and education services, help you confidently respond to alarms, navigate menus and maintain the machine for optimal performance, so you can go home with peace of mind.
- PATIENT AND CAREGIVER PEACE OF MIND – The real time battery life indicator displays remaining internal battery life in hours and minutes. The Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator also includes tiered audible and visual alarm indicators.
- EXCEPTIONAL PATIENT CONVENIENCE AND MOBILITY – This compact device is quiet & lightweight (9.9 Ibs). The internal lithium-ion battery provides up to 11 hours of battery life, allowing patients improved mobility.
- MAXIMUM PATIENT COMFORT – A quick and reactive flow trigger helps minimize patient work of breathing (WOB) & includes five levels of inspiratory sensitivity & adjustable expiratory sensitivity. It also incorporates a large, easy-to-read display screen and intuitive, menu-driven navigation.
- Adults & Children 5kg or Greater
- Invasive & Non-invasive Ventilation
- Pressure & Volume Ventilation
- Single- & Dual-limb Breathing Circuit