If you are looking for a job where you truly do important work please click on our current job opportunities.
Employee Promise & Benefits
We promise to create a diverse culture where our champions are empowered, nurtured, and directly involved in the success of NBN. Our champions are engaged in developing and maintaining an environment of superior patient satisfaction.
- Flexible schedules – work 40 hours per week or 2 shifts per month – whatever fits your schedule!
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly pay
- Satisfaction in working with one patient
- Having fun! You can take your patient on field trips to the zoo, park, mall, etc.
- Health Insurance
- Vacation pay
- Provide the highest quality care, clinical expertise and patient satisfaction.
- Champion the entitlement of each client to maximize personal potential as a viable member of society.
- Identify and meet physical and psychological needs of patients and their families.
- Assist patients, through service and care, to maintain an optimum level of health.
- Maintain a customized and personalized attitude to each community we serve.
- Provide a “one stop shop” approach to clients.
The NBN 20 Basics
- The NBN family embodies the Credo which is the principle belief of our company.
- Our Motto is “Champions of Caring”. As health care professionals, we embody integrity, caring and clinical expertise as we serve our clients.
- The Employee Promise is the commitment to our work environment. It will be honored by all employees.
- Each employee champions integrity and is accountable for and takes pride in personal actions while maintaining a consistent client focus.
- To demonstrate our belief in respect, each employee treats clients and colleagues with high regard while valuing and honoring them.
- We live our Motto as “Champions of Caring”. Each employee champions understanding, empathy, compassion and the ability to meet the needs of our clients.
- To create pride and joy in the workplace, all employees participate in performance development and improvement.
- Each employee demonstrates dedication and acts in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values of The NBN Group.
- In our emphasis on teamwork, we work with our clients in a reliable and dedicated fashion toward each purpose and goal.
- We are compassionate of each clent during stressful times. Each employee informs, inspires and motivates as a part of our ongoing pledge to offer continuous client support.
- Be resourceful. Each employee uses innovative, creative problem solving and decision making as a part of our responsibilities.
- Act as a champion of our company in and outside of the workplace. Always speak positively.
- Use proper business etiquette and convey a professional image according to NBN guidelines.
- Offer to assist the client referral source, or other champions in a helpful manner.
- Use NBN telephone etiquette. Adhere to voice mail standards.
- Think safety first. Each champion is responsible for creating a safe, secure and accident free environment for all clients.
- Be results oriented. We are committed to performing our duties to reflect professionalism in all areas of home health care.
- Work to keep NBN a dynamic company. We set the standard to promote excellence.
- We champion the personal and professional aspirations of each employee.
- Recognize and celebrate the champion in ourselves and each other.