- Lightweight solid 7.5″ wheels for indoor or outdoor use
- Comes standard with carry pouch with a snap closure
- Special loop lock made of internal aluminum casting operates easily and ensures safety
- Handles are adjustable in height from 32″ to 38″
- Adjustable brakes
- Easy, one hand folding
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 12 pounds
- 300 pound weight capacity
- Lifetime Warranty on brake cable
Perform Care – State of NJ funded services for Children ages 5-21 years; provide behavioral support, counseling services, parent training/family support, etc. This is a Medicaid program but it is not income eligible. All children are entitled to services in New Jersey.
For Intensive In-home Counseling:
- Request a Needs Assessment in which a clinician will complete an evaluation in the home to determine a need for additional services (e.g. in-home counseling/family therapy, behavioral assistant/direct services in the home, etc.)
- Once the assessment is complete request New Behavioral Network to be the in home provider. This will guarantee the clinicians and behavioral assistants working with your child will be college educated and have great training before they walk through your door.
For Intensive In-Home (ABA-based) Services:
- Request a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) in which a Behavior Analyst completes a thorough evaluation in the home to determine the behaviors of concern, look at the environmental variables maintaining the behavior and devise a behavior support plan to target the client’s needs and determine recommendations for on-going behavioral services (e.g. in-home behavior consultation, parent training, direct instruction/behavior interventionist services in the home).
- Request New Behavioral Network as your in home provider to ensure your staff is screened and trained appropriately. Our staff is Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Behavior Interventionists that are extensively trained in how to deploy Applied Behavior Analysis techniques and strategies.